Laurie's closet - 3 shoe pictures

When Jenny's site is up and running again (and it will happen sooner if people daonte and enter into the draw for my black leather pumps), it will contain a section called "What's in Laurie's Closet"

This section will feature close up pictures of my shoes, as well as fashion shots of me wearing them, and some description and history about each pair.

To give you a sneak peak, I have managed to get three pictures going. I hope I have sized them correctly. :( So here are my three highest pairs!

Posted Image

Black leather pumps, metal tipped heels, 5 1/2 inches high.

Posted Image

White pumps from Jante, 5 1/2 inch stiletto heels.

Posted Image

My black leather Mary Janes with 5 1/2 inch metal spike heel.

All shoes are around U.S. 11 for size.

The feature on Jenny's new site would have thumbnails for each pair, and clicking would reveal multiple pictures and commentary. It is sure to be interesting, especially if you like to know a bit about the story behind the shoe, and just what kind of outfit the shoes go with. :(

Enjoy!

Laurieheels; I love your taste in pumps ........ mmmmmmmmmm But they would look even better when you pose wearing them. :(

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Pictures of me will arrive in due time. I just hope enough people will think that the price is worth it to see my pictures, and that it will produce the income to make the payments on all the new gear I have to do my part of Jenny's site. Let's hope the writing will have the same effect as the pictures!

great looking shoes. :( i have two pair of jante white patent, one with the ankle strap and one pair without. very comfortable. like i said before, i could get lost in your closet for a couple of days, :( and the shoes would be just my size as i wear either an eleven or twelve :(:lol:

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

I really like the Mary Janes with the metal heel. The shoe looks quite expensive with its soft matt leather look and chrome heel. Just a shame I wouldn't be able to wear them around the house as I have wooden flooring :( I suppose I could put a rubber bung on each heel - just hope that no one would see me in them then :(

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

HHDS: What do I think? I think everyone should donate five dollars and then sign up for monthly memberships as soon as we have the paid section up and running! I think a few people will follow through on signing up, certainly. :( HHpumps: the closet is just a gimick right now, as the closet I am borrowing, in the room I am borrowing, is quite full of boxes, and my shoes all live in a box that sits outside of it. One day, I may have an actual closet, with shelves, and a nice picture of it. Then you may submit a proposal to get lost in there, but remember where the shoes came from when you're finished trying them out. :( Becky: You could always buy the padded feet they sell for table legs and afix those to the bottoms of the metal spikes. Not only would they offer more stability, they would protect the floor in the same fashion that they would for the table legs! I am sure the metal spiked Mary Janes are expensive, but they were a gift so I do not know the exact amount. I certainly appreciate having them, they look amazing!

Yes I have worn them out, many times. I think I get sideways glances and hidden stares. I have yet to see any tongues waggling around because of them, but hey, that's not the main reason I wear them. They don't go too well on marble or slick floor surfaces, but they are generally good on pavement, concerte, grass, packed dirt, and anywhere those lovely metal spiked heels can dig in a little bit. :(

I saw some shoes with metal heels, yesterday, that seemed to come almost to a point. The tip must have been no more than 3/16 inch in diameter, if that much. I should have measured them. Seems like they would dent wood floors, punch through carpeting, etc.?