Esska

Waisted_Giraffe

All

Found this brand that I've not seen before, Esska; rather chunky low to mid height heels with summer and winter collections.

I think the styles are quite suitable for the boys due to the chunkiness.

See link to Winter 10/11 season, most of which are seemingly still available; http://esskashoes.com/index.php?pathID=1_6_82_114 I particularly like the thick strapped styles like "Mellow"

Styles generally made me think of a pair I bought from Zara last summer with a fairly chunky cone heel and a slim hidden platform, attached.

post-612-133522947479_thumb.jpg

You're right - many of their styles feature a chunky (or at least a thicker) heel than we have seen in the past few years. I hope that kind of heel is making a comeback. I think it's a more appropriate look for my body type than thin stilettos, and I'm more confident walking in shoes with a stable heel that won't get caught in grates and pavement cracks. Nice selection. Thanks for posting. Steve

WG,

Although I prefer a higher heel, those are some cool looking shoes. For those who are starting out heeling in public, these are some nice heels that would probably be practically invisible to onlookers. Thank you for sharing this site with us and those are some very nice shoes you have.