Just seen these on Ebay - Anybody heard of them?

barney15c

These boots are made by a Canadian company called Bootmaster.

Nice boots but way above my price range...anyone have anyone have any experience of this company???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mens-High-Heel-Ankle-Boots-EU-44-UK-10-Bootmaster-/280697122421?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item415ada2e75

BTW Check these stiletto cowboy boots out... up to a EU 47!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-6-inch-High-Heel-Stiletto-Western-Cowboy-Boots-38-47-/280657892130?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item4158839322

post-207-133522944764_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522944769_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

expected delivery time was 6-8 weeks. But I'm not giving op hope yet. Was in contact with the seller the other day and he is going to chase up the order.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I don't doubt you Pritske255. I also understand that due to personal circumstances Gary had it is taking longer. But that should not stop the person working on the boots making them. I'm now wating 11 weeks and that is much longer than promised. I also have to start every bit of communication myself there is no initiatief coming form him. Lucky enough there are only boots and not a life saving item :)

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I don't doubt you Pritske255.

I also understand that due to personal circumstances Gary had it is taking longer.

But that should not stop the person working on the boots making them.

I'm now wating 11 weeks and that is much longer than promised.

I also have to start every bit of communication myself there is no initiatief coming form him.

Lucky enough there are only boots and not a life saving item :)

Your experience is the same as mine except for the fact that I ordered mine a couple of days/weeks earlier! I'm just feed up of waiting!!!