Homecoming shoes

Gothikaheels

I like those shoes because I am shorter (5'9"). For a tall guy they may be too high, but that is just my opinion and many others will disagree. 30 years ago, if a male wore those shoes to homecoming or anyother school event they would get bunched out on the parking lot. I would be very careful about where I wore those shoes.

Everyone should wear boots!

I don't like the style too much because I really don't like platform pumps. No reason you would get beaten up though. Anyway, Goths can wear what they want. It's part of being Gothic. I'm mildly Gothic flavoured and I wear what I want. If that happens to include heels on any particular day, then so be it.

Man, to be in your shoes. (pun intended) What I would do to be able to go back to high school and wear shoes like that and be accepted. I think that I have said it before but enjoy it while you are there. AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Great choice. Worn with formal attire, I think they would not only be a big hit but a great conversation starter, too. If you do wear heels to the dance, please tell us how you managed.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got back from the hotel I stayed at with my girlfriend after homecoming, and nobody even noticed, it was too dark. A couple times of almost falling because the tux(not hemmed right) was getting under the heel and pulling me down but other then that it was GREAT! One guy noticed but he just looked up at me and kept going about his business.