Hello

Hello there to one & all. I am a little new at this sort of thing so I appreciate all of your understanding, it is said ignorance is bliss. If that is a fact then I have cornered the market. (lol) The BEST thing about ignorance is that is ENTIRELY correctable!
For the record, my name is Mickey, ( due to love of Disney animated movies ) I will be 30ish in June.
I want to thank everyone in advance, for helping me w/ what ever I may encounter, good, bad, or indifferent as this is the first time I have ever joined a site like this.
Thx,
Perfect-Sole

You are very welcome. You will find us all very understanding and we love having girls join as we value their opinion and it reassures us that there are accepting ladies out there. Please join in the discussions and let us know your thoughts good or bad. :)

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Welcome, Mickey, I hope that your entry here and being received is as warm as mine was. This is a very nice group, very respectful and helpjul. Welcome again. Erica

Hi Mickey... This is a fun, informative and interesting site. You will enjoy it - especially if you love high heels!!! sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Welcome, Mickey, to High Heel Place. It is always great to have another female join this friendly website. Hope to hear more from you, especially your interest in high heels. Welcome again.