Hello everyone

Hi , im Adamsky(Im a Man!!) and i found this site on google.com , i liked to see that alot of people from all around the world share the same love for high heels that i love , however i live in Brazil where people are conservative and don´t accept different sexuality , cross-dressing and others. My fetish started when i was 11 (im 17 now) , one day my mother went out and i stayed alone at home , one of her heels was standing on the living room so i curiously tried it because i didn´t even knew what it was.That sensation was incredible and things were never the same for me , a short time after i found a pantyhose that was going to be donated or something , i tried it and enjoyed the feel of them.With time i learned to observe women´s heels without them perceiving and i keep my fetish a secret from everyone until nowadays , i know however that someday i will have to tell my mother this. Anyway , i hope to make some friends around here and to read and share opinions and stories :) Bye†

Hello and welcome, Adamski47! I'm sure you can find much here that would interest you.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Adamski47, Welcome to the forum! Your experience in how you found the pleasure of wearing high heels is common, but obviously unique to you. Have you been able to approach your mom to tell her about that first experience or been able to talk with anyone? This discussion doesn't have to be a tell all session, unless you feel it is right. You might find your mom, even another family member, or friend (girl or boy) to be helpful in understanding what you are going through. It is up to you. It would be better for you to evaluate how intensely these feelings about wearing high heels are as to how you're going to conduct your future. Keep in mind, these feelings and desires are a part of you that can't be brushed off as insignificant or trivial. Eventually, your need to wear heels is going to become known to others. It would probably work better if it were on your terms than random revelations. I've often considered my desire to heel like that of Superman's power. No! I can't run any faster, jump any higher, or bend large rods of steel with my bare hands, but it has given me a better perspective and understanding for living life. I will look forward to reading your posts on your opinions and experiences. Just curious? Would you describe the first heels you wore that began your quest for heeling or are your mom's heels the ones that were convenient for the desire you already had?

Histiletto Answering your question: My mom´s heels were a common social stilleto , i always wanted to tell someone else about this fetish but , i dont have enough courage to see their reactions , any kind of heel attracts my view , no matter the size or color.

Histiletto

Answering your question:

My mom´s heels were a common social stilleto , i always wanted to tell someone else about this fetish but , i dont have enough courage to see their reactions , any kind of heel attracts my view , no matter the size or color.

As guys, when we notice or hear heels in our vacinity, a switch turns on and we want to see what the person is wearing who has chosen to pedestal their presence. So our head turns and if our eyes could get a better look, we'll trip over ourself trying to keep our eyes in their sockets. If the heels are not immediately visible, we'll drop whatever we're doing, and go to discover where the heavenly sounds are coming from. All this is done undercover, so as to present some sort of social dignity.