MKone UK heel styles (up to size 8 only)

new_look

for those with sizes upto size 8, MKone do a nice block heel boot called 'Gerbill' (strange name i know) heel about 4.5in, + v mini plat with a sq toe. made me feel much more comfy in streetheeling and they do feel quite high. They also have a nice pair of stiletto boots with the same height heel for the not so discreet heelers

Hi Stilettos! I THINK Daz simply means shoes available up to Size 8. We hope you are still on board to be our interpreter/guide for our Paris Heel-Meet early next year (see under 'Real Life Meetings and Fun Shopping etc.). Cheerfully Yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi Stilettos!

We hope you are still on board to be our interpreter/guide for our Paris Heel-Meet early next year (see under 'Real Life Meetings and Fun Shopping etc.).

I was never on board. I just posted a few helpful hints for you that's all. I've never bought or even been shopping for heels in Paris.

for those with sizes upto size 8, MKone do a nice block heel boot called 'Gerbill' (strange name i know) heel about 4.5in, + v mini plat with a sq toe. made me feel much more comfy in streetheeling and they do feel quite high.

They also have a nice pair of stiletto boots with the same height heel for the not so discreet heelers

I didn't think that MKOne did shoes! I may pop down there sometime soon.

Logo also do great shoes in amongst the clothes, but they're based in the North. Ideal for any Manchester-based readers, tho'.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Mk 1 have quite a few shoes and boots. They are at the cheaper end of the market and are rarely leather. They had some nice mid-length jeans (but much thicker and stiffer) fabric boot, with a 4.5 inch heel, earlier in the year, and now they have some shorter plain black boots with the same sort of heel. There are some other boots, with straps around, and some nice sandals with an ankle strap too. Mk 1 appeal to the same market as New Look do. Some of the stuff in Mk 1 also appears in the rival West One stores, and some of the stuff in West One I have also seen in Shoefayre too.