Shopping woes

laziq

Hello...

I am interested to know where you guys do the shopping.

For me it is a problem because I wear women size 13 US (wide) and

finding an online shop that carries nice shoes in this size

and ships internationally is impossible. Any advice is appreciated....

Hi laziq,

I do know one shoe/boot maker who may be able to help.

http://www.shoesusa.com/

Builds shoes and boots in large sizes, on the tool bar select button that says large sizes and it will show a selection of shoes and boots they can make.

I have purchased 4 pairs of shoes/boots from them and I can say they are built well and fit me. I am a size 10/41 so I did not have go for big sizing but they shipped to me in Canada. It is worth a try!

Hope for success!

Mtnsofheels

Hello...

I am interested to know where you guys do the shopping.

For me it is a problem because I wear women size 13 US (wide) and

finding an online shop that carries nice shoes in this size

and ships internationally is impossible. Any advice is appreciated....

Are there any "exotic boutiques" close to where you live? Many times the owners of such a place will special order high heels in your size for you that are available.

I wear the same size as you.

I used to buy a lot on Ebay (I remember a evans boutique) but if you buy second hand shoes, pay attention to clean and disinfect the shoes before to try them on.

Also I remember a UK boutique that had nice shoes up to size EU 43 (sometimes sandals fit) that was referenced on hhplace, but couldnt find the link tonight.

Also bought from http://www.schuh-kauffmann.de they shipped to my country. But at the time they had limited high heels choice, but an extensive choice of mid heels models.

I also found very supportive information on local websites dedicated to tall women (that also have a hard time to find "normal" but attractive shoes in their sizes). I am sure women in your country have similar issues.

Good luck.

Right this is not affordable. It a sort of a rule : you will not find large sizes in discount stores, only in high quality / high fashion boutiques. In France, I bought at LaRedoute.fr, they have a comprehensive range of styles, colors, and prices. There was also good stuff at Zalando, Amataï and a few small internet webstore. But yes, it's worth waiting for the sales (next month !!, and in january), were you can get -50% or better. Ebay is great for searching : go to the women\shoes section, and just type "13" in the search editor. Unbeatable. Also don't forget to check the other countries sites : ebay.de, ebay.uk, ebay.fr, etc. Hopefully, heeled shoes are still only sold in the women section (!!) that simplifies the searching. In the men section you find terrific mexican cowboy boots with up to 2,5 inch heels. Also, it seems that a lot of black women have big feet and good taste for shoes. So you may find things in small shops around places where black communities live. Good shopping.