Hello from Montreal

Hello all. I just finished signing up and was very excited to create my first post. Greetings to everyone from Montreal. My name is Niomi and I love everything about high heels. Been collecting them for a long time now and I even got my own pair of Christian Louboutin high heels, which I was very lucky to get for half price :smile:. Montreal is known to be one of the best party places in the world, with many beautiful and sexy women wearing all sorts of high heels. This forum is something I will definitely introduce to many of my girls. - Niomi S.

• Like 1

Welcome to High Heel Place. It is wonderful to have another female join this great website and especially someone as enthusiastic about high heels as you seem to be. Hope to hear more from you soon and by all means, tell your friends about this website.

Hi Naomi,

Love to have you come and join us at one of the Montreal Heel Meets we organize. The next one is on Wednesday, June 1 downtown at Mado's.

David

Hello all.

I just finished signing up and was very excited to create my first post. Greetings to everyone from Montreal. My name is Niomi and I love everything about high heels. Been collecting them for a long time now and I even got my own pair of Christian Louboutin high heels, which I was very lucky to get for half price :smile:.

Montreal is known to be one of the best party places in the world, with many beautiful and sexy women wearing all sorts of high heels. This forum is something I will definitely introduce to many of my girls.

- Niomi S.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Greetings Naomi, Welcome to HH Place. Many heeling enthusiasts here who also love heels and heeling. Great to have another Canadian Girl join us! Hope to make it to Montreal once for shopping, partying and heeling. Enjoy! Mtnsofheels

Being here as an even new member, although:

For a good feeling and much friendly people here, I would like to attach myself and say a warm welcome to you anyway! :smile:

Congratulations to your Louboutins, Niomi! Nobody can see, that they were half price!:D

I appreciate the which of admirable woman for Designer labels, but I’ve to admit, that I searched in his online-shop, what design is up to date, because some are really strange on me.

But I'm sure you selected one of the absolutely great designs!

As you describe Montreal, it sounds like the paradise on earth.

At first it is nice to have you here, but every feminine recommendation, in my point of view, would be an enrichment, for sure!

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Hiya, welcome to the forum. That's certainly an unusual way to spell your name! :smile:

I didn't even notice that I mispelled your name Niomi DOH. Sorry.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.