When did...........

"more please" replace "thank you for sharing" as the standard response on this board when somebody shares photos?

Almost every time I see a new photo posted on this board, the inevitable stream of replies is always "please post more" or "would love to see more." So rarely does anyone simply say "thanks for posting these" without expressing a wish for more offerings.

I suppose in a way this follows on from the comments which were made in this thread (http://www.hhplace.org/ultra_high_heels/19376-not_sure_where_put_these_photos.html) about the lack of etiquette and manners of many male members of this board towards the few remaining females who post, but this extends the scope of discussion slightly. What sparked this particular post (rant) are two comments made by an individual this evening on a couple of photos in my gallery. One was

I think I'm in love. A video plz" and the other "waiting on the video

You could almost hear the tapping of the fingers as he waits for me to do my duty and post a video to satisfy his demands. Incidently, his only contribution to the thread in question and the young lady in particular was

Im sure Im not the only one here who cannot wait for more pictures and info on this vixen. There is NOTHING more attractive than a woman who wants to wear extreme heels w/o platforms. Please give us more pics and info on her.

. Hmm Vixen, a female dog like creature, most endearing term.

How about we reverse the trend, and from now on, when somebody shares something, we express our gratitude for the offering. You never know, it may encourage more sharing than simply demanding it.

PS. I have to add that there are a few who have simply said thanks in comment of my photos and comments and not followed the trend. It is appreciated.

• Like 1

Richy I agree,why not just thank the person for sharing instead of pestering the person for more and more pictures. Sure you might want to see more of the specific shoe, but why not ask in a good way "would you mind posting more pictures of that shoe please". If its a fetish or it gets you off to see men/women in heels then go take pictures of yourself.If I get pestered in a demanding way for more pics every time Ill share less and less at the end. Not that I've shared pics of myself with boots/heels on yet,they are still on the way :smile: Just my thoughts on this :D

Richy.. Your response in post#20 in the example thread you put forth is very true to heart. Sure, we as men LOVE to see ' delicious ' looking entities strolling about ( and they do to! goes both ways! ), but thats not what this site is about. If someone shares pictures, we should all be honored that someone felt like giving to the rest of us. Theres no need to ask, really. People will give when and where they see or feel a need to do so. I could see if someone liked a pair of shoes/boots or something in the outfit being worn for more photos of that item or inquiring about the name on the label or where it was purchased.. I just dont like the insinuation of people being looked at like a ' piece of meat '. *I* have done such before on occasions myself ( not on here though ) and have tried to tame such. It may seem hard to do ( sometimes ) but its not impossible.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 1 month later...

I must agree, though. And I feel like I have done so, too. But I think most of my "thanks" has been lengthy, like: "Those are some wonderful pictures of you. You look so fab! ;D" or something along those lines. I don't quite know if that counts as anything, but only putting my two cents in~

Formally "HHDude"