Weight.

Most people try to loose weight, Im on the opposite end with this. I was trying and gaining weight over the last 2 years. I went from about 150ish up to 170. Being 5'9", it was noticeable. I went to try on some old clothes and the pants just fell right to the floor. I checked on the scale and Im down to 147. WTF? Have any of you tried to GAIN weight instead of loosing it? If you had results, what did you do?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I'm 5'6" and weigh about 135lbs... I tried for about a year to get an extra 10 lbs. and keep it, which I found next to impossible and borderline un-healthy... So I just looked on the bright side and thanked Mother nature for providing me with a good metabolism and quite a bit of energy.. If people don't like me being skinny, oh well.. Their problem, not mine..:smile:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I'm 5' 9" and weigh 175 lb. When I was younger I had the same problem. I could not gain weight. Then suddenly my metabolism changed, I gained a lot of weight, and now I have to exercise daily and watch what I eat to keep me between 170 and 175 lb. One thing that did help me gain weight when I was younger was taking a raw egg and mixing it with milk and chocolate ice cream and making a milk shake and drinking it with my breakfast in the mornings. This seemed to help me gradually gain weight and you don't taste the raw egg (make it in a blender).

Don't worry, be happy! Develop good exercizing activities. Eat balanced meals making breakfast the most caloried and drink lots of water. Life has a way of changing any schedule or plateau you may have. If nothing changes, then start doing something challengingly different.

• 1 month later...