All the guys tryed them on

wetwillie

I posted in another thread that I did a Walk A Mile In Her Shoes event a few weeks ago. Afterward, I went to my weekly card game with 4-5 others guys. I wore my 5 inch pumps into the game then changed back into sneakers. I left the shoes in the corner. All the guys had fun trying them on and walking around the room. After they found out how hard it was to walk in them they showed a little more respect for what I did and there was a lot less teasing.

After they all tried them on, you might have encouraged them to walk with you if the event ever comes to your town again. The fact that they were willing to try them on in front of you and each other tells me they were having fun with them and weren't afraid to do this in front of you and the others.You walked a mile in her shoes. They walked a few feet in your shoes.:smile:

Very cool, Wetwillie. As a teenager I did a little drinking with my buddies (I know not the best thing to do but we all turned out okay). There were always a pair of heels nearby that I could claim were my Moms. I would casually point them out and wonder out loud how "challenging" they must be to wear. Without a doubt every guy would try them on.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Very cool, Wetwillie.

As a teenager I did a little drinking with my buddies (I know not the best thing to do but we all turned out okay). There were always a pair of heels nearby that I could claim were my Moms. I would casually point them out and wonder out loud how "challenging" they must be to wear. Without a doubt every guy would try them on.

never apologise for "under age drinking" there shouldn't be a presumption that it leads to delinquency it's all about boundaries and proportion; nearly everyone has done it and most have not turned into unpleasant abusive adults.

However indeed, when you have a true bunch of friends everyone will have a go through curiosity.....