Opened Toes, High Heels- Backless

Springolator

I picked up a vintage shoes recently- Springolators- opened toes- high heels, backless- famous back in the 50s , 60s, and 70s. What is missing would be the ladies who wore them. It is so sexy so see this kind of shoes made. Soft and gentle. Any guys who used to see this type of footwear ?

My Mom wore these style of high heels in her collection. Also there are many here at the site that enjoy wearing and collecting mules which one could say is a type of springolater.They might not be quite as common as years past, but they're still around.

Many years ago, when I was in 8th grade, my english teacher wore springolator sandals every day. I have vivid memories of her. She was an attractive "older" lady - I was 15 years old, age is relative ya know - and her sandals were gold and black. Even at that age I enjoyed womens shoes and had already started a "collection" of sandals for myself. I enjoyed looking at her shoes, and I hope after the fact that I wasn't being to obvious. During the year she made a few reference to her sandals, and how comfortable they were... I enjoyed going to her class.... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I have two pair of mules very much like what a google search on "springolators" turned up. Interestingly, I like a more secure fit, so I tie a shoelace around the back of the heel and my ankle.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.