Hi from LA

Hi all, I've been reading on the site for a while, but never formally introduced myself. I am 24, straight male, I like heels way more than my GF, who refuses to wear anything above 4" lol.. but she does like me in heels and asks me to wear them often b/c she says it makes my ass look nice... Walking in public she said is not okay with her though. I live in LA, where it is sunny and warm year round! This is the 2nd GF I have had who I have worn shoes with. Currently I am working on comfortably mastering Ellie 8260, I got bored of 5" and they feel like training wheels now... the issue for me and very high heels is ankle strength, not flexibility, but strength. I started with off the rack shoes from DSW, like 4", then went to 5" no platform and now I am at 6". The jump from 5-6" has been a little difficult, but 6" makes my legs look soooo nice!! There is a huge difference! Maybe I will order a pair from elite or 6inhf eventually. Anyway, hi everyone! Great site, everything is very interesting!

Welcome to the forum! Your heeling activities are commendable. Good luck in your pursuit to master the 6" heel height. You may find other brands of 6"ers better suited to reach your intent, though. The steepness of the Ellie 8260 is greater than most killer heels. There are limits as to how high people should go to walk with grace, confidence, comfort, and elongated endurance.

Welcome to High Heel Place. I am more comfortable wearing 5" stiletto high heels that 6" high heels. The 6" high heels are fun to wear, but I am more comfortable in 5" high heels, especially when wearing them in public. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.