A new Laurie Picture to Share!

Okay, so a vacationing Goddess can return, and maybe she has a picture to Share.

It is from Christmas 2002, a party I went to for the company both of my sisters work for.

I am wearing a black sequined dress with a black velvet jacket, black stockings (held up by a garter belt, naturally) and my favourite pair of shoes, my black velvet five inch stiletto heeled pumps.

Posted Image

and a cropped picture of just the knees down to the heels...

Posted Image

Yes, that's actually me, some blonde girl, so for those who have never seen me, you can see me standing in heels, out in public, and know that I can and do go out in high heels and have no trouble doing so. I even danced in those heels that night. :lol:

Hey now, modesty is important. The top of the stocking shows a bit, but the straps stay covered. There are drunk old men at those kind of parties, and sometimes they are persistent when fueled by liquid lethario, if that is how one spells it. As for the picture, well, I haven't figured out how to enlarge the pictures without losing quality. It is scanned from a regular picture, and I am not all that skilled with the photo editing program my mother has when it comes to adjusting size. Every tme I tried it and went to sharped the details, it looked awful. So... I am hoping that maybe I can raise money by selling a set of pictures, thus allowing me to have a digital camera of some quality which allows for more flexability. :lol: But I am glad people like the pictures! Thank you, everyone.

It's very difficult to upsize without pixellating. PSP has a bicubic resample which sort of makes the pixels bigger but then blends the edges to reduce the blockiness. It's not perfect but better than a pixel resize and you can go up to about 130% with only a littlle loss in quality.

Posted Image

Great picture BTW as always.

If you can locate on the internet (most sites have been blocked by the RIAA, apparently) of "klitekpp241e.exe" or later version (ad-less, cracked version of KaZaA with the most used port blocked, and a few other anti-RIAA snooping features built-in), set it up on your computer, then look for "sspline v2.1" and install IT onto your computer, you can blow up jpeg pictures by as much as 2.5x without noticeable loss of image quality, in most cases. Or you can install a bootleg copy of PhotoShop onto your computer (same source) and pay sspline ~$60 US for an official version of their photoshop plugin (the version above works as a standalone photo image enhancer, or at least it did with me until my system acquired one or more unknown virii requiring me to reformat the HDD, and resulting loss of all *.exe programs I had acquired previously, including the aforementioned sspline v2.1!)

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I would simply scan the picture again and set the scan resolution a bit higher. I guess this picture is scanned at about 75dpi, make it 150dpi to get a scan that is twice as big as the current one. Most (if not all) scanners can go easily to an optical resolution of 300dpi which produces a very big scan of your picture on screen since the dpi of your screen is much lower.

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

yonug woman, well, that's very much the flattery I like to read. :lol: I suppose that 29 is still young enough in many ways. But well past the days of romping good fun until the wee hours, certainly. Damn! For all who have expressed their compliments, I thank you so much! Warren, High Suprise, Matt, HHDS, and Alex, and anyone else I may have missed, thank you. :lol:

As for the picture, well, I haven't figured out how to enlarge the pictures without losing quality. It is scanned from a regular picture, and I am not all that skilled with the photo editing program my mother has when it comes to adjusting size. Every tme I tried it and went to sharped the details, it looked awful. So...

In you scan program, depend on your scanner, scan your picture in a higher resolution (not the size of the picture, but the dpi). If you scanner can perform a 300 dpi scan, you should be able to scan your picture larger with the same quality. At 300 dpi, the picture will be really large, in a picture editing program, you can reduce the size of the picture and the quality will be really good :lol:

And, your Christmas outfit is pretty nice! I really like the high heels and stocking your wear.

Great picture Laurie, welcome back, sorry about you and Chris and absolutely LOVE those Mary Janes!

She does love those shoes, you know. She's mentioned them a few (dozen) times already. I feel a shopping trip coming on.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"