Elegant outfit & mules

I love to dress myself up in an elegant way. My preferred high heels are pumps, but I think today those mules do look pretty sexy and seductive. What you think? Kisses, EVE

post-13153-133522935933_thumb.jpg

post-13153-133522935946_thumb.jpg

post-13153-133522935956_thumb.jpg

post-13153-133522935965_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Eve: Out fits are great as norm. But the mules realy set it all off. As a mule fan I'm sure you understand. :-)))

......... of course I understand :silly: and I don't have too many pair of mules, but a nice hand full.

Kiss,

EVE

i think this is how to take a picture from fantasy into reality. nice ensemble. the mules was a strong foundation for the look. and that how i like mules... nice and high!

Thank you so much for your nice words and thanks to all the other too!

Kiss,

EVE

• 3 weeks later...

............ oh, thank you honey, you are too nice! :smile:

EVE

Eve,

Looking absolutely stunning, you model line a fine art. You mules are beautiful and set the whole image off. Very classy and extremely elegant.

All the best to you x

You are a very pretty woman. And I love the way you choose your outfits, nylons, and high heels to accentuate the look you are trying to achieve. Very nicely done and thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us.

Are you able to walk in mules while wearing nylons? I realized it's quite difficult task.

Yes, I do! Normally I buy my high heels a number bigger then I usually wear on my other shoes but when I buy mules, I take the right size, so they are tight on my feets and this way I'm not slipping in them and I can walk good in them.

Best wishes,

EVE