5.5 inch heels

secondreaper

Well i am new to the HHplace but I m so glad to find a group that is interested in the same things that I am, just to tell you a bit about myself I am a male 26yo and I love high heels, not just any high heels, but anything 5 inch and above, pumps, platforms, wedges, boots, it makes no difference, recently me and my wife split for reasons unknown, she had an extensive collection of high heels, she wore a 7.5 and i wear an 8, we wil light on this in a few, as for my wifes shoe collection, there was nothing under 5 inches and this was her daily work shoes and casual wear, i have many pics of her in these shoes, this leads me to my next point. we had a fetish for high heels, I bought her a new pair of heels at least once a week if not more, while my my love for heels grew stronger our love drew appart, needless to say we arent together anymore except for a once a week "alone time" where she wears her newest heels and we make love. this is just skimming the surface on my love for high heels, I used to try on her heels just to see how they feel and they felt great! recently i have purchased 3 pairs of shoes for just myself, I cook dinner in them, clean the house, anything inside, they are all 5-6 inch pumps," those are my favorites" and i wear these as often as I can, I really want to wear these out in public just for the sex appeal and the way that they make me feel when I am in them, but I dont know the way to approch it, please HHplace give me some direction

First Welcome to the forum.

As Heelster says, there are lots of threads that deal with stepping out in public for the first time and I encourage you to read for a little while. Here is my take on a summary.

There seem to be two approaches to public heeling:

• Try to hide them – This is done mostly with extra long pants that cover the most of the heel.
  • Boldly display them – Wear them just like any other shoes.
  • Cross dress – Presenting yourself as a female.

Seems to me that your love for 5” and above heels would make hiding them a bit of a challenge.

My love is for boots rather than pumps. In fact I’m not comfortable presenting myself in pumps, but I wear thigh boots in public all the time. Part of the thinking is that thigh boots are such an over the top statement that no one will care whatever else I’m wearing. I also enjoy wearing knee high boots over jeans, and do that a lot also.

Another issue is finding a venue where you can safely wear heels in public. Mostly, this is finding someplace where there people that don’t care what you are wearing (or are too wrapped up in their own affairs to notice) and won’t find sport in challenging you for your choice of footwear.

The last issue is having the nerve to take that first step out of your car. Almost everyone that heels in public has commented on what a heart racing challenge that is.

My advice is:

• Most people really don’t care what you have on your feet and veru often don’t even notice.
  • Be comfortable with the image you are presenting to the public. If you really are comfortable, you can present the image with confidence. If you are confident, people will pick up on that and respect your choice.

Enjoy your heels and again Welcome.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thighbootguy, thanks for the insight on all of this, I am very interested in wearing heels in public, but I also want to have the same experience with another person that has the same love of heels as I do, kina like somone to help push me to new limits, if that makes any sence.

Secondreaper - You wrote, “kina like somone to help push me to new limits.”

I would strongly advise you to not fall into that trap. If you want to wear heels in public, do it because you want to not because it is something into which you were pushed. Another way of looking at it is that if you have a great time, you get to tale all the credit. Conversely, if it’s no fun at all, there is only you to blame.

Another similar caution is not letting this board push you into something you are not ready for. No one here will challenge you to do something, but the desire to have something new and interesting to post can be addictive.

Like I said last post, go one step at a time and enjoy your heels.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks for all the help, I actually went out tonight, put on fishnets and boy shorts and my highest black pumps and put jeans over them and went shopping for some new shoes! I loved driving with my heels on, nothing like it, I felt soo free, when I got to the store I changed into my regular street shoes and went in and purchased my new pair of 6 inch heels. got back to the truck and wore them the rest of the way home. loved every minute of It