Hey!

Hi, just thought I'd sign up to talk to some like-minded people :silly:

I've wanted heels for ages, but I am way too shy to buy them myself, and some of my friends have known I cross dress for ages, so one of those people suggested that they go shopping with me. It was awkward but pretty fun, and it helped that we went to the pub first! So we sat down, with these size 9 heels, the biggest in that shop. She took her shoe off and tried them on, she was sitting between me and the other people in the shop. then I secretly quickly tried them. They fitted, though I'm size 12, I cant walk in them for very long, but they are okay for around the house.

Here is a link to those shoes, http://s2.imagefrog.net/out.php/i138244_DSC00024.JPG

I've decided to leave them in a place where my mum will find them tomorrow, I'm fed up of the secrecy! xD Wish me luck!

Hi, just thought I'd sign up to talk to some like-minded people :silly:

I've wanted heels for ages, but I am way too shy to buy them myself, and some of my friends have known I cross dress for ages, so one of those people suggested that they go shopping with me. It was awkward but pretty fun, and it helped that we went to the pub first! So we sat down, with these size 9 heels, the biggest in that shop. She took her shoe off and tried them on, she was sitting between me and the other people in the shop. then I secretly quickly tried them. They fitted, though I'm size 12, I cant walk in them for very long, but they are okay for around the house.

Here is a link to those shoes, http://s2.imagefrog.net/out.php/i138244_DSC00024.JPG

I've decided to leave them in a place where my mum will find them tomorrow, I'm fed up of the secrecy! xD Wish me luck!

Welcome to hhplace, DMC-12.

Interesting introduction. Please tell all of about your mother's reaction to finding your heels if you follow through with leaving them where she will find them. I'm sure we all hope that she reacts favorably and is supportive of your wearing heels.

Hi and welcome ! Hope your mother will reacts positively . Maybe you'll find good english spoken member here who can explain your mother what is our world (shoes) , and make her understand . It will be a pleasure for me to give you some help if needed , but might be hard for me to find the correct words to explain correctly . Good luck .

Wow! Good shoes! I hope your mum is cool with it but sounds like who have got cool friends anyway. I've been at it for years now and I've only recently felt the need to tell certain friends and it's sometimes quite hard but I definitely feel better for it.

Hey welcome, Hope that it all went ok with your mother, let us all know how you got on. I see that you went to New Look, they have got loads of size 9 shoes in the sale at the moment... just look out for the widefit labels, because I've found those to be the easiest to wear. Also check out Brantano (Go up to a 10), Evans the same and Barratts, though at Barratts you will have to ask for the shoes to try. any way Good Luck and again Welcome.