New Year, New Heeler

Hi, I'm rather new to heeling. I recently can't seem to resist any woman in heels and can't wait to get my hands on a pair of my own. I'm originally from Bristol, which from a quick look around here seems to have quite a liking for heels. This forum is clearly a great find and looks like a great place to start!

Hi EchoBeach, Welcome to this great place where everybody talk about what you like!! it's great to see that more and more "youngs" join this forum! I wish you to spend good times with us! don't hesitate to post messages...This site helps me a lot to start buying my own heels...! bye

Welcome, it's a great site and everyone is helpful. I am still fairly new and love this site for the support members show and the information passed.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Also, do sales generally pick up here and on eBay after the holidays?

Sales? We dont sell anything bud :)

Dunno about ebay though, depends what your selling on eBay I guess.. Probably lots of unwanted Christmas presents on eBay in Jan :lmao:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi EchoBeach,

Welcome to this great place where everybody talk about what you like!!

it's great to see that more and more "youngs" join this forum! I wish you to spend good times with us! don't hesitate to post messages...This site helps me a lot to start buying my own heels...!

bye

I agree with you when you say "it's great to see that more and more "youngs" join the forum ! "

It is good to see we have some more french to !