Hi everyone :)

Hello everybody !!! I' ve found this great page a few days ago, and i was positive surprised. I love heels, since i was very young, especailly boots in all types, otk, khb, even riding etc ... I'm actually student on erasmus programe, (sorry for my english:blush:) Greetings for all !!!

Hello everybody !!!

I' ve found this great page a few days ago, and i was positive surprised.

I love heels, since i was very young, especailly boots in all types, otk, khb, even riding etc ...

I'm actually student on erasmus programe, (sorry for my english:blush:)

Greetings for all !!!

Hi I.m new to all this also, the reason I joined is because I used to work in Regent Shoes Wardour Stree Soho in London around 1965 68

Hi all the reason I joined is because I used to work In Regent Shoe Shop Wardour Street Soho London 1965 - 1968 there was a ladies and mens department and a lot of show people used to come in Cliff Richard, Ike and Tina Turner, Everly Brothers, Christine Keeler, Sabrina 'to name just a few, the Flamingo Club was next door. They were happy times I shall never forget

Hi all the reason I joined is because I used to work In Regent Shoe Shop Wardour Street Soho London 1965 - 1968 there was a ladies and mens department and a lot of show people used to come in Cliff Richard, Ike and Tina Turner, Everly Brothers, Christine Keeler, Sabrina 'to name just a few, the Flamingo Club was next door. They were happy times I shall never forget

Great to see you here, James. Your introduction was very interesting especially getting to see so many famous entertainers. Exactualy what is your interest in high heels? Do you wear them or just admire women that wear them?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 weeks later...

Very interesting, James. I well remember Regent Shoes - always good to look in the window (albeit a little furtively!) when passing. One of the few places to still offer a good range of stilettos in the late 60s when they were (allegedly) out of fashion.

Another member here, Heelfan, worked there too (perhaps a lttle earlier than you) and has told us of his experiences. It would be good if you could do so too - how about it?

Hello everybody !!!

I' ve found this great page a few days ago, and i was positive surprised.

I love heels, since i was very young, especailly boots in all types, otk, khb, even riding etc ...

I'm actually student on erasmus programe, (sorry for my english:blush:)

Greetings for all !!!

Hi and welcome !

Love boots too . Do you go in classroom with your OTK boots on ? I'll be pleased to go back to school then !

Enjoy the forum .