UK X Factor 4th December

For those in the UK that watch the X Factor, did you catch Mary's first song and the dancers? Starts with the girls dancing around very 70s disco style 3"? platform boots (+heel) then the boys come out similar platforms (less of a heel) except some (2, maybe more) which have the girls boots on (think they where girls to be honest) Whatever it made the show "interesting" if you know what I mean. Al

This looks like a show in the USA called "America's Got Talent." In this video, the women were wearing some cool disco shoes. It brought back some nice memories.

'America's Got Talent', 'Britain's Got Talent' and 'The X-Factor' (UK and US) are all effectively one and the same show - albeit slightly different to suit the two Countries. Simon Cowell owns the rights to all of them.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

At 3:17 it seems the dancer right of Mary (viewer's point) wears a less chunkier shoe. Very hard to see if the dancer is "he" or "she" at 3:26. Greetings Hans.

'America's Got Talent', 'Britain's Got Talent' and 'The X-Factor' (UK and US) are all effectively one and the same show - albeit slightly different to suit the two Countries. Simon Cowell owns the rights to all of them.

All of those in the USA will find out what X factor is like as Mr Cowell will be bringing it to your screens very soon.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.