So long Pointy toe, and thanks for all the fish

ashamedman

I wanted to make this thread specially for the pointy toe lover like myself. Be it pumps or boots I just love pointy toe heels. I recently just bought my first pair of high heels (black, knee high, pointy toe, with an ankle strap and about 3" high) and I wanna thank everyone for the stories they haveposted in here and my girlfriend that was very supportive in every high heel step fo the way :wave: Now that I got that out of the way. This is a thread for the pointy toe lovers out there. yes, we all know they are no longer the trend and platform came with a vengance and before that the peep-toe but ever since I discovered i love high heels, pointy heels just captivated me. but here is the problem, Im having a super difficult time finding the perfect pointy heel boot, be it at height or pointyness, RoSas are exctly what i want but i dont like the boots (Im only in it for the boots :() adn they dont have my size. the other option is Di Marni im willing to pay the 700dlls for the boots but they dont have my size (10-11 US). The only way ive found these heels are those chinese knock offs and those are unbearable and hurt on my feet. tl,dr Do you have dificult finding your shoe of preference? if you do help us out if you found them!:(

Keep searching ashamedman! There's bound to be a pair like you are looking for out there somewhare. And, eventually I'm confident you'll find it. Perfect pointed toe, shape of the boot, length of the shaft, height of the heel and will fit you like a glove. Just be persistent and patient. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I've actually read an article that the pointed toe style is back in fashion although I haven't really seen an increase in pointed toe heel sightings lately.

I hope this isn't true. I've always said to each their own, but I don't care for the extremely pointy toe at all.

I wanted to make this thread specially for the pointy toe lover like myself. Be it pumps or boots I just love pointy toe heels. I recently just bought my first pair of high heels (black, knee high, pointy toe, with an ankle strap and about 3" high) and I wanna thank everyone for the stories they haveposted in here and my girlfriend that was very supportive in every high heel step fo the way :wave:

Now that I got that out of the way.

This is a thread for the pointy toe lovers out there.

yes, we all know they are no longer the trend and platform came with a vengance and before that the peep-toe but ever since I discovered i love high heels, pointy heels just captivated me.

but here is the problem, Im having a super difficult time finding the perfect pointy heel boot, be it at height or pointyness, RoSas are exctly what i want but i dont like the boots (Im only in it for the boots :() adn they dont have my size. the other option is Di Marni im willing to pay the 700dlls for the boots but they dont have my size (10-11 US).

The only way ive found these heels are those chinese knock offs and those are unbearable and hurt on my feet.

tl,dr

Do you have dificult finding your shoe of preference? if you do help us out if you found them!:(

Funnily enough, I am very much NOT a fan of ultra-pointy toes on shoes, like pumps or slingbacks - however - I have some gorgeous pointy toed boots, which I wear with jeans a lot. They are white, and came from a girl's clothes shop called 'West One' near where I live. I think they were made by 'Cassandra', who make lovely mid-range heels.

They are not particularly long points - but they are very sharp points and look amazing in white.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"