Difference between Jante and Pleaser heels

Alex

For those of us that wear the larger sizes, both companies have larger sized heels, but when I look at the pictures online they look the same. Can someone tell me the difference?

I wish I was a size 10

I am not familiar with these brand names. However, could this be one of the (not uncommon) cases of two brand-name firms separately retailing the identical model of shoe manufactured in a single factory? Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

Both brands are popular amongst the strip club, exotic dancer industry. Both brands use man-made materials. The quality seems good, I've never seen or heard of either brand falling apart due to excessve use. Their prices are more reasonable than the higher quality brands. As for a difference, there is none I can think of at this time. Heelfan could be on to something about the same factory producing the same types of shoes under two different brand names. Dan

Many of the Pleaser sandal and slide styles use molded platform units, whereas many, but not all, of the Jante ones are not molded one piece, but built up. Personally, I don't like the Jante styling in their platforms - they don't seem to have the graceful lines that U.S. and Italian shoes do. The Chinese molded unit styles have a thicker heel than the U.S. made shoes. They do seem to be generously sized, however, in many styles. Many of the shoes sold on eBay these days are made in China.

I used to have two pairs of 5-inch Jante pumps and but I am now down to one. I also have three pairs of Pleaser pumps. Before all the Internet and ebay stores Jante used to be a lot more expensive. I believe that I spent $75.00 on my black suede, 5-inch, double ankle strap pumps about six years ago at a store. They do seem to have great quality though. The problem with both Jante and Pleaser is that their sizes run a bit small. If you can get the next larger size I would go for it. One difference between the Jante pumps and the Pleaser pumps is that with the Jante pumps feel like you are walking on a lot higher heel than you feel with the equivalent Pleaser shoes. :lol: AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I guess, "a bit small," is a reletive term. When compared with most of the shoes that I have purchased from Sexy Shoes, Payless, and Classic Pumps they run a bit small for twelve. They are, however, larger than the 12W offered by Jubilee and Comfort Plus. :lol: AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!