Hello from NYC

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from the NYC area. The graphic designer in me loves finding unique and fun shoes that are still sophisticated and sassy. I'm typically only a night out heel wearer. I love the way heels feel and the extra height makes me feel like I'm walking down a runway wherever I go. I also actually like the sound of heels walking down the street. I'd wear them all the time if I could but unfortunately my feet don't always like heels as much as I do haha.

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from the NYC area. The graphic designer in me loves finding unique and fun shoes that are still sophisticated and sassy. I'm typically only a night out heel wearer. I love the way heels feel and the extra height makes me feel like I'm walking down a runway wherever I go. I also actually like the sound of heels walking down the street. I'd wear them all the time if I could but unfortunately my feet don't always like heels as much as I do haha.

Welcome to hhplace, amiller0521 :( Always great to welcome another female into our midst. I'm sure that you will contribute a great deal to our "ongoing" discussion about high heels, styles and woman's attitude in general. Don't be shy! Please feel free to chime right in and comment on anything.

If you are usually in high heels while out on the town, keep your eyes open and you just might run across one of our most "notable" members, kneehighs, who frequents some of the more popular clubs and restaurants in NYC while wearing high heel pumps and boots.

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello ! Welcome from France . It is good to know you enjoy the sound of your heels on the street . It's a nice and simple pleasure . Stay on heels we love that ! Hope you'll enjoy the forum .