I love Oxford Street

Yes it is good for heels. Did you spot a woman in a leather pencil skirt, seamed fully fashioned stockings and high heel leather pumps? If you did then you were obviously there on the same day as I was! lol

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Let us know when and maybe we might be able to get a mini-meet going...

A mini-meet, does that mean we have to wear short skirts. I dont think hubby is up to that yet :wave:

we will be in London either Thursday or Friday not sure which yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure the people that monitor London's thousands of street cameras also love Oxford Street as they get to watch the spectacle unfold. Don't think I get ever get used to the density of cameras that they have there. My question is does Oxford Street afford men the environment to wear their heels as well or is that just wishful thinking?? HappyinHeels

I'm sure the people that monitor London's thousands of street cameras also love Oxford Street as they get to watch the spectacle unfold. Don't think I get ever get used to the density of cameras that they have there. My question is does Oxford Street afford men the environment to wear their heels as well or is that just wishful thinking??

HappyinHeels

It was fine when I went, everyone too busy to notice me.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.