Getting outside with heels

dimpantyhose

• 5 months later...

I just bought these last week. I was feeling brave, so not only did I try them on in the store, I walked out of the mall in them. I was freaking out, but I don't think anyone noticed (except the sales girl at Naturalizer, of course). They are a bit snug, but the heels are nice, and they make just the right amount of noise, not real loud, but definitely the sound of a heel. They look like this:

http://www.naturalizeronline.com/zoom.asp?img=60019&div=NAT&pn=ANTHEM

I hope this works.

it might sound daft but i went on my first outing in 4.5in stilettos not covered by long jeans, and i was v nervous (because id took the wrong shorter jeans) and my heels were more than visible. on the busiest day in blackpool i walked the golden mile in my heels and i only recall about 3 people actually noticing, and i didnt get a negative reaction, just an odd look, and it was more than worth it. it boosted my confidence a great deal. although i agree that a lower loafer is good for confidence, i never really wanted to wear low loafers, just fairly high heels, therefore i decided to go in head first to what i wanted. and i didnt regret it

• 1 month later...

I find it much more difficult wearing high heels outside than a skirt.Heels for me are more fun and scarier to wear.Maybe because I like to wear my heels completly showing and the heels are always high.I get more of a rush this way.So much fun.

my first time out i high heels was not ideal, they were 6 inch heels with a 2 inch platform and i was quite unstable on them, i had decided i just had too go out in them so i walk down my street to the main road then then up to the newsagaents were i bought some bread then i walk home again, i did get a odd look from one guy ina group, an the guy in the shop as i walked out but other than that nothing. tho by the time i got home my calves were killing me a i took the boots straight off when i got in so i could rest my feet an calves, but it was a fun experience tho never repeated with those boots, i used lower ones instead, much easier on your legs and feet. now i go out in heels about once or maybe twice a week an it is getting easier. so keep at it, it does get easier with time later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

I have reached the point where I drive out to a quiet neighbourhood and go for a walk. I am a straight guy with no other cross dressing tendencies. I just love wearing womens high heels. I'm not into platforms or male style loafers or anything. I wear 4" tan stiletto ankle boots which I bought in a shoe store without trying them on. I can walk in 6" pumps so they are easy for me, but a thrill nonetheless. The problem I'm having is every time I go out I tell myself to walk from the quiet area into a busier area and just go for it. But as soon as I see anyone else I just do an about turn and I can't get back to my car quick enough! I end up almost running with my confidence gone again. This has happenned about six or seven times now and I just can't get over it. Anyone else having the same trouble? Maybe there's some guys out there who have been through the same but have managed to conquer their fears. Would love to hear any good advice. Thanks.

The first time I went out "Street-heeling" I wore a pair of black leather knee-high boots with a 3.5" block heel under long jeans which only showed a half inch of the heel. The wife and I had a little shopping to do at our local Mall, so we decided to go for it. One of our stops was at the shoe department of a department store that we frequent often as we have a credit card there. After finding nothing for either the wife or I in shoes or boots, The wife decided to go make a payment on our account and since we had been standing and walking quite a bit, I told her I would sit down in one of the seats in the shoe department and watch the ladies try on shoes and boots and if seen sitting there with a bunch of packages people and clerks would think I'm waiting for my wife to finish trying on shoes. It was quite crowded with a lot of action going on and one of the young salesgirls said to me as she past me, "You can try them on if you want to". I didn't know what to say as she caught me off guard so I remained silent and didn't tell the wife and didn't think about it until many days later. I was sitting down and probably was showing a lot more of my heels than I realized and she probably noticed that I was wearing a pair of women's heeled boots. We have been out several times since and have not heard any remarks or as far as we know no one has noticed as we are busy with what we are doing and maybe we didn't notice any looks from people either. It gets easier each time you do it and builds more confidence each time. Go for it! Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!