Hello everyone, I'm from Mexico

Hello everyone, I'm a 25 year old mexican male. Might as well get it out where I will be received with open arms for my shoe preferences. I'm not gay, nor a transvestite, I would hate shaving, I love my goatee, the thing is that I just love pointy toe heels boots and pumps 4inch and higher. I would kill for a Di Marni pair of boots. Don't know why I started this affection but it was since I was a child, and I wore my moms heels, just liked the way they felt on my feet. But here's the thing, I don't own any pair of heels or boots and logically never wore them in public, specially where I'm from, small town next to the border in the US. I've talked with my girlfriend about it and she encourage that I shouldn't care what they say, and I love her for that and she let's me buy her the heels I would want to wear and wears them all the time. Hope to find a place here. And that one day I could walk proudly with my boot cut jeans, striped blue shirt, leather jacket and a pair of Di Marni boots... Even though the biggest size they make is 42 and I'm a 43. Thanks for everyones future support

Hello everyone, I'm a 25 year old mexican male.

Might as well get it out where I will be received with open arms for my shoe preferences.

I'm not gay, nor a transvestite, I would hate shaving, I love my goatee, the thing is that I just love pointy toe heels boots and pumps 4inch and higher.

I would kill for a Di Marni pair of boots.

Don't know why I started this affection but it was since I was a child, and I wore my moms heels, just liked the way they felt on my feet.

But here's the thing, I don't own any pair of heels or boots and logically never wore them in public, specially where I'm from, small town next to the border in the US.

I've talked with my girlfriend about it and she encourage that I shouldn't care what they say, and I love her for that and she let's me buy her the heels I would want to wear and wears them all the time.

Hope to find a place here.

And that one day I could walk proudly with my boot cut jeans, striped blue shirt, leather jacket and a pair of Di Marni boots... Even though the biggest size they make is 42 and I'm a 43.

Thanks for everyones future support

Welcome to hhplace ashamedman :wave: First things first. Get with Tech and change your nick name. The desire to wear high heels, or even wearing them, is nothing to be ashamed about. You just another man that loves wearing high heeled boots. Quite frankly, high heeled boots can look very manly and sexy on a man. So, since your girlfriend is OK with you and your heels, just get on with enjoying them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the support, how do I do contact tech?

And why are some forums closed to me and other parts of the website?

You dont, I contact you lol, like a secret agent.. Everywhere, yet you never see me, and nobody knows who I am :wave:

If you knew, I'd have to kill you! ha h ah ah aha ha ha, ok, seriously, I've been watching "chuck" box set for 3 days straight, dont worry, stupid joke, but with a twist of reality lol...

Just post a reply to this and tell me what you want your new username to be and I'll change it, its currently really not a brilliant choice...

As for the forums, you didnt read your welcome email/PM or the website rules yet did you? :(

Take some time to relax, and have a read over the parts you can access, we did this for a good reason, to stop newbies piling into all the wrong places, knowing full well hardly anybody reads the rules when they join....

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I did read them, but I never saw a part bout closed forums, but that's not important For my new username I would like it to be DiMarniac Hey you what? F**k it! I've been reading for like 10 hours straight your posts and I don't want to hide my identity, ill use my real name Ruben_McKoy That should be my user name! TECH SUPPOOOOOOOOOOORT! TECH SUPPOOOOOOOOOOOORT! TECH SUPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT! TECH SUPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT!

Hi and welcome ! DiMarniac is an excellent username for a DiMarni shoes and boots lover , good choice ! If one day i must change mine it could be ADiagiac . I'm sure you know and love Andriano Diagi too .

I love them, on january im gonna get my hnds on a couple of thousands of dollars im gonna order di marni boots, just one question, im a 9 1/2 and finally i found a dude in ebay (rubycloe) that can get them for me, but he said that the biggest size is 42, and according to some shoe soze converter im a 43... and i heard that when buying buying always buy a size bigger, do you have any experiences with these heels so you could maybe help me out?

Hello, I notice your introduction states you are not gay and you have a goatee beard. Don't worry, wearing heels is no reflection on your sexuality or masculinity. My wife would tell you I am positively 'like a typical bloke' nothing about me is feminine but yes I do love wearing high heels and cross dressing. I believe you can still be manly even with heels on, get yourself a pair, and you will find out the fun you can have with your girlfriend. I am sure she will realise it takes a lot of guts and confidence even to be comfortable in front of her and, in my experience, women find confident men very attractive.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.