Hi from jim 102

Hello, I am a new member. I come from Quebec.

I am not bilingual but I can speak english.

All you need to knoe from me simple percentage that since the age of 13 years when I carry heels secretly. In brief one be able to note that if they look in a guard at dress, they see nice footwear almost never. It is necessary to obtain it us the same.

My priorities these are shoes blackwomen is in court shoes or as those already shown. The black simple percentage whizz Nice whizz other colours for me. I like heels black needles. Height of the heel max 5 thumb. I hate sandals tremendously and certain female boots.

Welcome to hhplace, jim102. We have several other members that live in and around the Quibeck city area. I'm sure that one or more will contact you shortly. Meanwhile, enjoy the time you spend here. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes, they seems to be in my province but i have never seen high heel men before. High heel amator should promote their interests to make a new fashion in the stores concerning the wearing of heels for men. Why is it just for women? Look is the answer but men heels should be better than women.