Hello Everyone

My first contact with the site was in a reply to another post,but now I know how to create a new thread I thought I'd say Hello properly. I have been fascinated by high heels since I was about twelve(now 45)so it is very exciting to find so many like-minded people out there. Until the other day I thought I was gay or in the wrong gender or something! I have thrown away many pairs of heels in denial over the years but have always restarted my collection so I guess I'm hooked? I have never been a member of a forum before,so forgive my mistakes & I have little or no tech knowledge so pictures/avatar will have to come later. It's great to have found you all & I look forward to visiting the forum often. confused45

Thanks so much for your welcome hh4evr1. So very much admire your courage to go out in public in heels. Would love to walk out down the street in a lovely pair of heels & black nylons but would be ridiculed & villified!The place where I live is so conservative. Anyway,perhaps I'll summon the courage one day. Thanks for getting in touch confused45

Thanks so much for your welcome hh4evr1.

So very much admire your courage to go out in public in heels.

Would love to walk out down the street in a lovely pair of heels & black nylons

but would be ridiculed & villified!The place where I live is so conservative.

Anyway,perhaps I'll summon the courage one day.

Thanks for getting in touch

confused45

I bet there are more than a couple of members of hhplace that live within a decent commuting distance of you. And, given the opportunities that most of the members in the UK have to get together for lunch and shopping, I would also bet that it won't be long before the opportunity to meet one or more of these members at a neutral site will occur. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey Confused45, Glad to have the company of another non-techie! My 1st forum experience also. Took me 5 tries to get an introduction posted. I still don't know how to get an avatar or other photo into the site. Trial & error will produce some results, eventually. I've had the same thoughts/feelings you mentioned, but never could bring myself to toss any HHs out, but I have to start soon. Running out of storage space. It'll be llike parting with old friends it think. Not looking forward to it. It'll be a Goodwill Stores bonanza. UpBy5

Greetings confused45, Welcome and thanks for taking the step to introduce yourself and telling us about interest in High Heels. It is amazing to see, many of us finally come out and find this site and discover that many of us had the same interest in our younger years. Geez if we only had this contact way back when. But we are here now and it time to start wearing heels as much as we can and like to. Thanks for sharing your story, it is wonderful to finally realize we are not alone, we are Ok and it is OK to like High Heels. And even better it is really cool to wear them. Enjoy, Mtnsofheels