automation

Yesterday was my "heinz" birthday, yet it didn't show on the todays birthday list at foot of home page. Nether mind, it wasn't a great day anyway. Wife did get me a pair of ankle boots, grey suede effect,7cm narrow heels, from ,of all places, Bid tv.com. Wore them out to dinner last night along with straight cut jeans that showed the whole heel, and also a tunic top. If anyone noticed, no comments or dark looks were noticed.

totter along into history

Yesterday was my "heinz" birthday, yet it didn't show on the todays birthday list at foot of home page.

Nether mind, it wasn't a great day anyway. Wife did get me a pair of ankle boots, grey suede effect,7cm narrow heels, from ,of all places, Bid tv.com. Wore them out to dinner last night along with straight cut jeans that showed the whole heel, and also a tunic top.

If anyone noticed, no comments or dark looks were noticed.

Your privacy is set to "Show only my age", thats why.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well tech, I think thats a little bit wrong. I too have wondered why my birthday has never been noted in the birth day list. The option selected is a bit misleading. it say hide the date of birth, not the actual birthday. Who knows, maybe another member might have sent me a birthday prezzie of a lovely pair of heels, now I will have to wait another year:cry1: Quote "Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum" like where? certainly not on birthday section. I have tried changing but it just reverts

Yesterday was my "heinz" birthday, yet it didn't show on the todays birthday list at foot of home page.

Nether mind, it wasn't a great day anyway. Wife did get me a pair of ankle boots, grey suede effect,7cm narrow heels, from ,of all places, Bid tv.com. Wore them out to dinner last night along with straight cut jeans that showed the whole heel, and also a tunic top.

If anyone noticed, no comments or dark looks were noticed.

Happy birthday lorriette :wave: Nice gift to you from your wife and even more exciting that you wore them to a restaurant with her. Now, that being said, does it really matter that your birthday wasn't remembered by this forum? Seems that the big deal is that your wife remembered it by presenting you with a gift of a nice new pair of attractive high heeled boots. What else matters?:(

("hinze birthday?" Did you have ketchup with your fries? :( )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heinz refers to a soup and beans brand 57 in the uk. as you say, not being in the list is not important, I was a little off form at time. I am trying to get the wife comfortable with my dress sense so as to push it along a bit.

totter along into history