Confused.

Hi All, I haven't posted here for a while, so can anybody answer some of my questions. 1.Have some of the albums been taken down because members have not being visiting the site? All the pictures I had in mind are gone. 2.Are you allowed to put a video in your album, or in a thread or are pictures only allowed? If you are, can anybody tell me how to do it, keeping in mind that I'am not very good with computers and video cameras. Thanks in advance. BOOTED UP.

Hi All,

I haven't posted here for a while, so can anybody answer some of my questions.

1.Have some of the albums been taken down because members have not being visiting the site? All the pictures I had in mind are gone.

2.Are you allowed to put a video in your album, or in a thread or are pictures only allowed? If you are, can anybody tell me how to do it, keeping in mind that I'am not very good with computers and video cameras.

Thanks in advance.

BOOTED UP.

So all the pictures you had in mind were all the ones that were "unsuitable for a family audience"? lol

In brief, read the rules and this should answer your questions :wave:

As for a video, no, but nothing stopping you uploading it to youtube/vimeo and then embedding it here within a post/thead.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

They may well have been just shoe/boot ankle shots, if you just upload pics from the knee down or just of the footwear I will ditch it, so you might have me to blame. Read the guidlines/rules http://www.hhplace.org/technical_support_requests_proposals/14448-galleries.html

and

http://www.hhplace.org/forum_site_specific_announcements/16025-members_albums_galleries.html

The angels have the phonebox.

• 3 weeks later...

What exactly are the content rules in the Gallery. I viewed the guideline page however in at least the page I viewed was not clear, to me. They were kinda vague and random in nature. Are we talking composition, Gestalt, color. I understand that posting pictures of ankles are redundant, but there are some of us because of security reasons that do not wish to show faces witch contradicts the warnings of being careful what information is divulged on the site. I would have like to post pictures more but don't want to step on toes (pardon the Pun) by breaking anyone's rules. I have 4 paid websites where I store my pictures for public viewing and would not want them hacked either. At any rate guess am asking for a better description than just what this or that random person displays on his or her page, because to me at least its not specific. What there eye sees is different from mine or anyone else. Not gripping though is may seem like it but I must admit it is a little Frustrating to figure out. Anyhow Thank you in advance in your kind reply

Best wishes

Asa