Hello from Mexico

Hi I'm from Mexico and my interest is in high heel cowboy boots,and knowing people who like them too and know what they think about men wearing them.

Welcome to hhplace, miguelon1500

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi ! 1962 is a good year ! What kind of high heels on your cowboy boots ? women style or men ? You should find nice boots in Mexico , do you have some custom made ones ? Welcome here !

Hi I'm from Mexico and my interest is in high heel cowboy boots,and knowing people who like them too and know what they think about men wearing them.

welcome,

I have a couple of pairs, even one pair made by somebody in your country (you know the chap on Ebay).

The angels have the phonebox.

Welcome to High Heel Place. There are many here who enjoy wearing and acquiring high heeled cowboy boots so you should have no problems reading their posts here at this very friendly website. Hope to hear more from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings miguelon1500, Welcome to the HHplace. There are many paces you can get High Heeled cowboy boots, however the thinner heels are harder to find. A stacked 4" heel can be found easily and hey are good just not as feminine. Hope you find some! Mtnsofheels