Uk meet Or overseas

Heels4me

HI there well I love to hear from guys that like a lady in heels and stockings, If you would like to follow me when Im out shopping one day drop me a line, at the moment Im thinking of buying some new shoes for work so need some help chosing..

HI there well I love to hear from guys that like a lady in heels and stockings, If you would like to follow me when Im out shopping one day drop me a line, at the moment Im thinking of buying some new shoes for work so need some help chosing..

Thanks for the invitation :) Now, to be certain that we don't make any mistake recognizing you, why don't you set up a schedule as to exactly where we can find you next Saturday afternoon, between the hours of 12 Noon and 4 PM and what you will be wearing? That way we won't waste our time trying to chat-up all nicely dressed women, wearing killer high heels, that we see?

You know what I mean: "I'll be the (guy/gal/)woman, etc., that is wearing the purple jump suit with classic white patent court shoes with the 6" metal heels that is standing on the Northwest corner of High Street and 1st Road at 3:46 pm. Please come and talk with me."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.