Hi from Cherry x

Hi all x I've only just joined and taking a look around so thought I'd stop by here and say hi :) I'm a bit slow when it comes to finding my way around sites initially I really should have been blonde and not a redhead hehe! A little confession..... am not wearing high heels at the moment but fluffy slippers....hey my feet are cold! Ok am off to take a look around now x Cherry

Hi all x

I've only just joined and taking a look around so thought I'd stop by here and say hi :)

I'm a bit slow when it comes to finding my way around sites initially I really should have been blonde and not a redhead hehe!

A little confession.....

am not wearing high heels at the moment but fluffy slippers....hey my feet are cold!

Ok am off to take a look around now

x Cherry

Welcome to hhplace, Cherry-K :) Take your time and find your way around our site. I'm sure you'll find some really interesting things about high heels and the men and women that wear them. And, when you've time, why not tell us a little about your interest in high heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Bubba Thanks for the welcome. Well I already made my first mistake by double posting on a thread but now I realise new messages are at the top of the page not the bottom! On a day to day basis I wear flatish shoes purely for practical reasons with work. But if I go out it has to be heels and as for shopping for them....well if a pair catches my eye and I try them on....well I can't say too much here can I? I need to be careful I'll just say that I do get excited x