Hello From CT

Hi all, Im new here and like most of you an admirer of heels and such. Im a straight single male who is a single dad to a 13 year old Girl who i have raised from birth. She has no idea of my obsession lol. I wear Clogs, dr scholls sandals the ones from the 80's and pumps. I love them all and love the way they feel. Found this site a few days ago and thought about joining after never knowing anyone who felt as I do. Take care God Bless, I'll be around daily.

Welcome, imagine that being a single Dad is full time job on its own and keeps you very busy - especially to a 13 yrs old girl! :) But we still look forward to hearing more from you whenever you have time

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi all, Im new here and like most of you an admirer of heels and such. Im a straight single male who is a single dad to a 13 year old Girl who i have raised from birth. She has no idea of my obsession lol.

I wear Clogs, dr scholls sandals the ones from the 80's and pumps. I love them all and love the way they feel. Found this site a few days ago and thought about joining after never knowing anyone who felt as I do. Take care God Bless, I'll be around daily.

Welcome to hhplace, Yukon :) Great to have you joining us here. We're all looking forward to reading your comments about your interest in high heels. While I am sure that being a single parent, especially to a 13 year old girl is difficult at the best, I believe your keeping the fact that you wear heels a secret from her is in the best interest of both of you. Especially given the philosophy and attitude of people in the social services community these days, who are constantly on the "alert" to find any excuse to remove children from "unfit" influences.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.