Most Intriguing Sensation

AZShoeNut

What did you find to be the most intriguing sensation observed during the first time that you wore a pair of heels? The first pair of heels that I wore was a pair of wooden soled, three-inch, Candies brand mules. The thing that caught my attention the most was the fact that I only felt my foot touching the shoes at the heel and the bottom of the ball of the foot. That combined with the lack of stability I found to make for a unique and strange sensation. That is what sticks out the most in my mind from my memories of my first high heel experiences. I have always kind of wonder what everybody else felt. Perhaps more specifically I have always wondered what women noted as the most intriguing sensation during their first experiences of heels. So what do you recall? :lol: AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

My first heels were, apart from tap shoes, those plastic glittery kiddies mules with just a piece of elastic across the front so for me I remember the noise they made across my aunt's lino floor and the noise and feel as they slapped against my heels. Funny I hadn't really thought about it until now but yep it was the noise and still is actually... well you learn something new about yourself every day :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

What did you find to be the most intriguing sensation observed during the first time that you wore a pair of heels?

It was so long ago I cannot really say. I would have been 4 or 5 at the time. Most probably it was a feeling that I was doing something naughty.

Michael

Probably when I took them off and it feels weird walking on flat feet like there's more weight on your toes when realy there isn't.

When I first picked up my heels I wore them for nearly 24 hours straight. Walking flat footed again was definitely weird.

I wish I was a size 10

There is that too Alex and FF I hate it when I take my heels off as I feel suddenly so close to the ground...

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

My first time in heels was when I was about 9 years old. I tried on a pair of my mother's gold leather 5" stiletto sandals. My first thought was, "Oh my god, how can anyone walk in these?", my second thought, after I had picked myself up off the ground after discovering how slippery the soles were(!) was "Why would anyone want to walk in these?". I quickly discovered the answer and ever since then I have been in love with high heels! Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

The First time that I wore high heel boots was a pair of my mothers brown knee length boots with medium high heels. I had a strange warm sensation in my stomach, I was aroused to say the least and I guess really that I just wanted to be like my mother. The feelings stayed with me and I wear high heel boots now and forever the only difference now is that they are my boots and they have higher heels (4.5' and higher).

The first thing I remember was having trouble maintaining my balance. The second thing I remember was a feeling of euphoria. The third thing I remember was that I loved the way I felt.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

There is that too Alex and FF I hate it when I take my heels off as I feel suddenly so close to the ground...

That is a very substantial sensation. One thing that I do dig about it is that it slams home just how high the heels that I was wearing were.

The only shoes that I had access to when I first started wearing heels were some mules and sandals left over from the late seventies and early eighties. At this time all the gals were wearing pumps. Wow, I really thought pumps were awesome with my favorite being about four-inch heel pumps. I could not wait until I could try a pair of pumps for myself. Finally I got to try a pair of my sister's pumps. They were also about four inches high. What I remember the most of my first experience with those was the same feeling of the shoe only contacting the heel of my foot and the ball of my foot but what I also recall was the feeling of the top of the shoe running along the top of my toes. That feeling of the cushy lining on my toes is what I think I look for the most when I get new shoes. I expected that the pointed tip would crunch the toes together. That squishing I thought would be cool but the cushy feeling was a whole lot better.

:lol:

AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Two things come to mind: 1. The balance and ease at walking. I found both to be more comfortable than I though. Switching even was easy and fun to do (in a thong my first time). 2. The HOT way my legs and feet looked and felt. The way my high set butt jutted out and my thick long calves curved in relation to my heels/arches and thighs. I loved it!!! The best was the way my toes evened out under the toe straps. NIce and round/smooth with hot toe cleavage and a slightly upturned flex to my toes. Bare or nyloned I love it...