Me in my heels and boots

Here's a sample of pics from my shoecollection. As you might have seen I wear EUR size 33,5 so it's pretty difficult but I've managed to make a nice little collection by now :) My lovely boots are displayed in my profile pic :) I'd love to hear what you have to say about my shoe collection. post-24919-133522921298_thumb.jpg post-24919-133522921319_thumb.jpg post-24919-133522921322_thumb.jpg post-24919-133522921323_thumb.jpg post-24919-133522921324_thumb.jpg

Wonderful collection! Thanks for sharing it! I'm especially in love with the Mimis. (As well as the killer heels!) Of the Mimis I would love to see more, as they seem to be more uncommon yet oh so compelling! :)

Sweeeet! Where do you buy your heels? My wife also has a small size and we find it often difficult to find anything for her.

I've ordered my shoes from www.pretty-small-shoes.com, ernest.fr and eBay. Worth noting is that Ernest didn't do such a great job. The heels weren't built correctly thus making it very hard walking in them but the quality was great besides that. This could have been a production fault. Perhaps this was a one timer but still I'm don't dare ordering any more shoes from there anymore. You could also check out the following pages:

www.fuss-schuhe.de

www.italianheels.com

although I haven't ordered anything yet from either of the sites so I can't tell if the quality is good or not. Hopes this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful post thanks. Your collection is beautiful. I'm in love with he killer heels there so classic, elegant and drop dead sexy. They got me very excited. The mimis are hot with the peep toe. The parikkas are adorable with the hearts. You have excellent taste and I hope you have luck expanding your collection.

I've ordered my shoes from www.pretty-small-shoes.com, ernest.fr and eBay. Worth noting is that Ernest didn't do such a great job. The heels weren't built correctly thus making it very hard walking in them but the quality was great besides that. This could have been a production fault. Perhaps this was a one timer but still I'm don't dare ordering any more shoes from there anymore. You could also check out the following pages:

www.fuss-schuhe.de

www.italianheels.com

although I haven't ordered anything yet from either of the sites so I can't tell if the quality is good or not. Hopes this helps :)

What size would you be in US? My gf is 4'9" and has very small feet so we find it very hard to find great heels for her. And suggestions?