Wearing Heels 24/7 almost

Lady Celeste

Hi and I have a question? How many of you wear High Heels the majority of the time? All Day? Even Sleep in them? I have been wearing them for years and find that when I take them off, my feet hurt. I do tend to fall asleep wearing them more often than not. Like to hear what you think:smile:.

• Like 1

I used to spend an awful lot of my day in high heels when I was younger.I worked in them, and wore them out to play as well.....dinner-parties, parties, concerts etc. I often fell asleep in my heels too, so yes, for quite some time I spent almost 24 hours a day in high heels.

Age, common sense and pain have stopped all that now............

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Bonjour Celeste, Even if I don't wear heels the majority of the time, I would like to comment on your post. When I take my heels off, I don't feel pain but it is like I would "fall backward". I never though my feet and arch would get accustomed to heels that quickly. And since I am flat footed, wearing heels is a plus for me. No more ankle fatigue ! ( Now I got a "medical reason" to wear heels...:wave: )

Obviously, guys like me who choose to wear stilettos can't wear them 24/7, mainly because the chances of breaking a heel or something else is very probable in my present occupation. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be a 24/7 heeler if I could, but I would rather be safe and be able to walk a way at the end of my contribution to my boss's earnings, not to mention my expectations of payroll draws, expense commitments, and budgeting for those impulsive buys. Actually, I'm something like a 10 to 16 hour heeler on week days and a 15 to 20 hour heeler on weekends when possible.

Greetings and thanks for posting this thread Lady Celeste. I would if I could, my work has me in outdoor boots a lot of the summer months, ski boots in winter. However when not in those I am in heels as much as possible. I forecasting and hoping to spend more time in the future in heels. But 24/7 could be another lifetime in reality though, mindfully I toy with the thought often! Mtnofheels