New Shoemaker- No.704b

mskim61

I just picked up a pair of shoes from this company at DSW. Nice black leather upper and sole, 5" heel and marked down from $200 to $50. I just can't seem to find any info on this company other than it is Canadian based. Anyone have any info on this company?

I just picked up a pair of shoes from this company at DSW. Nice black leather upper and sole, 5" heel and marked down from $200 to $50. I just can't seem to find any info on this company other than it is Canadian based. Anyone have any info on this company?

Umm....precisely what Company are you talking about at DSW? All you say is 'this Company'...???!!!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

704 B IS the company Name!

Lots of them on eBay.

OK..OK. No need to get tetchy. I'm in the UK, and have never heard of them Thank You Very Much.

I'll take a look now.....I presume you mean EBay US? There are more than 7 main EBay sites......

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

.....I presume you mean EBay US? There are more than 7 main EBay sites......

I put 704b into the search box on eBay.com (US site)and it found about a dozen pairs and an odd assortment of other things with 704b in the model number.

Here's all 30 :wave:

Argentina

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Brazil

Canada

China

France

Germany

Hong Kong

India

Ireland

Italy

Korea

Malaysia

Mexico

Netherlands

New Zealand

Philippines

Poland

Singapore

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Taiwan

Thailand

Turkey

United Kingdom

United States

Vietnam

Here's all 30 :wave:

Argentina

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Brazil

Canada

China

France

Germany

Hong Kong

India

Ireland

Italy

Korea

Malaysia

Mexico

Netherlands

New Zealand

Philippines

Poland

Singapore

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Taiwan

Thailand

Turkey

United Kingdom

United States

Vietnam

Thanks 'onyourtoes'....do you have the URL's...??!! LOL..:)

They're all linked at the very bottom of eBay's home page (US). Some are eBay, others are owned by eBay but run separately, i.e. Brazil.

Thank you Sweetie.:wave: