Hello from Beckysshoes

Hey All, I am new to all of this, I am a 22 year old female architect from the UK, I recently googled 'slingback problem' and this website popped up! I have been having some issues with my louboutin heels (and various others) and have had some heels experiences (like getting them wet for a dare!!) I didnt realise that there was so many people in this sort of thing! I like to shoeplay, not always on purpose, my slingback straps have a world of their own and i usually end up wearing heels to a building site! So inappropriate! Would love to get involved here! Love Bex x

Welcome to this forum beckysshoes :-)

Can you elaborate on the problems you experienced with your Louboutin shoes ?

These are very stylish shoes. Would not mind to have a pair of my own one day !

(Would like to know what to expect before I decide to go ahead and spend a lot of $$$)

FYI, you may want to take a look at this section of this forum if you got shoe problems

http://www.hhplace.org/infirmary_-_foot_care_related_issues/

Welcome to hhplace Beckysshoes :) Great to have you joining us here. Just dive in and make yourself at home. There are quite a few female members so I'm sure they'll make you welcome here, too. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.