New Girl

Hi everyone im Gemma. Im new to this forum and relatively new to high heels. I am so happy to be able to share my new found love of them with you:smile:

We4lcome to hhplace, Gemma:wavey: I'm sure you'll find many of our members happy to help you adjust to the new feeling of wearing high heels as well as offer advice on styles, heels heights and colors. Glad to have you join us.

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to High Heel Place. You will fit into this web site just fine with your new found love of high heels, and it is always nice to welcome another female member to this forum. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I guess I should tell you how I fell in love with heels. I started my new job in M&S last year and it forced me to re-think my footwear. In school I always wore flats, but i thought that in the big bad world heels were more appropriate. Bought my first pair from a shop in town and from the moment I tried them on I was converted. I feel so sexy when I wear them and Im getting a lot of attention from guys. They just love a girl in a skirt and heels :wave:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I guess I should tell you how I fell in love with heels. I started my new job in M&S last year and it forced me to re-think my footwear. In school I always wore flats, but i thought that in the big bad world heels were more appropriate. Bought my first pair from a shop in town and from the moment I tried them on I was converted. I feel so sexy when I wear them and Im getting a lot of attention from guys. They just love a girl in a skirt and heels :clap:

Welcome here to HHP:wavey:,

and :wave::thumbsup::) for your new love!!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?