Guy friends- 2

johnieheel

Which brings up another question. Have you ever went out or visited a buddy (guy friend) wearing heels? Say go to the hardware store , shopping etc.? Just palling around? As for me, I have not yet had that opportunity and pretty sure that most of my guy friends wouldn't be seen with me in heels in public but there are a few that wouldn't mind and doesn't bother them at all.

real men wear heels

I haven't had that pleasure as of yet, but I hope to be able to do that in the near future either as a heely buddy or at a heely meet. Mickey and I were prepared to go to the 2nd Ohio Heel Meet, but unfortunately it didn't pan out and was cancelled. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I haven't had that pleasure as of yet, but I hope to be able to do that in the near future either as a heely buddy or at a heely meet. Mickey and I were prepared to go to the 2nd Ohio Heel Meet, but unfortunately it didn't pan out and was cancelled.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Guess we will have to do something about that.:wave:

real men wear heels

Johnie, I'm still in the very early stages of outdoor heeling and only do it by myself in the evenings in quiet parks or driving my car. So as far as going with a friend to a hardware store, as much as I'd love to, I can't see it happening. But who knows, someday I will get the courage to be more "public" in my heel wearing.

Johnieheel:-)

I'm ready. I still say that there is nothing like a face to face meet with someone.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

OK Dawn, now we need a time and place. I'll start it up in the proper thread.:wave:

real men wear heels

I have worn my high-heeled men's boots (cowboy boots and boots with Cuban heels) with 3" heels to my friends houses. But I have not yet worn my feminine stiletto high heels over to any of my male friend's houses. As I stated in your other thread on this subject, most of my friends and co-workers have accepted the fact that I wear high heels. But, I'm not that naive. I think if I showed up at the doorstep of a male friend while I was wearing black patent leather 5" stiletto high heels, I really don't believe I would get a warm welcome.

Roniheels:-)

Only one way to find out? It begs for a try-out sometime. Then you will have your answer.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Don't think I haven't thought about this ... daily. I remember when I told some of my family members about me wearing high heels, that was a little tough, and the discussion afterwards was a little tense. But, like everything else, in time people either accept you or not, and you converse with those that do and move on from those that don't. I have crossed many bridges on this particular subject and I will one day cross this one, too.

I have been out to dinner with friends before whilst wearing heels. I don't do it often more so because my wife and I don't get the chance to go out heaps. If I want to get about and do stuff quickly, I don't wear heels. They are purely for pleasure. When I'm not in a rush and don't have awful terrain to traverse, I'll choose heels.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I visited a friend of mine in Flagstaff, whom I had told a year earlier about wearing heels, in fem jeans wearing wedge sandals with my toes painted. We went walking around the San Francisco peaks and the sun still set that day in the west! No backcountry confrontations or problems. Just recently I visited a friend of mine ( he is a CD) who was up North at his land in northern Wisconsin at the same time I was and stopped by his encampment in the late evening in a skort and wedge sandals. Very, very relaxing sitting around a campfire and just bs-ing. I just wonder how many less times my heart beats per minute as a result of wearing more interesting footwear? HappyinHeels

The closest that this ever happened to me was I ran into a former student of mine while I was out in a pair of patent loafers. Nothing was said and the few time I have seen him since it was never mentioned.

Style is built from the ground up!