hello all from china

Hello everyone!I am julia ,a high heel shoes lover and supplier from China.I am here for making friend with all of you and learning the fashion trends and requirements from you guys to improve the design and service for the customs.:)

Best regards!

out going girl

Julia

Hello everyone!I am julia ,a high heel shoes lover and supplier from China.I am here for making friend with all of you and learning the fashion trends and requirements from you guys to improve the design and service for the customs.:)

Best regards!

out going girl

Julia

Julia's membership here, assuming that she can influence manufactures to any degree, just might benefit those that have larger feet to the extent that she could be able to convince shoemakers that the market for US Woman's sizes 13 to 16 (and, perhaps even larger) is really there in volumes large enough to be profitable. After all, at least she would gain the prospective that these sizes are, while not exclusively made for men, geared toward the male market.

One thing is for sure, though. As far as i can remember, most of the "web sellers that have joined us were concentrating on selling us their stock and none were in any position, or even gave a hint to us that they could influence manufacturing trends.

So, while I am in agreement that Julia should confine promoting her sale business to the proper thread, there is definitely a need for direct input from our members to manufacturers.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Dear Bubba136,thank you for your friendly advice.I will consider to manufacture some shoes in13-16 size for the people who have big feet.Dear,of course I can't influence all the manufacture trends.But dear,I think all the manufacturers would like to produce the customrized products.They will adjust the products according to market.In fact it is the custom influence the trend and market in stead of munafacturer like me ,right?

Dear Bubba136,thank you for your friendly advice.I will consider to manufacture some shoes in13-16 size for the people who have big feet.Dear,of course I can't influence all the manufacture trends.But dear,I think all the manufacturers would like to produce the customrized products.They will adjust the products according to market.In fact it is the custom influence the trend and market in stead of munafacturer like me ,right?

To be honest I'm not so sure. A few years ago I asked a manager at a stire why they don't stock size 9s (UK) and he told me that there was no demand for them. I asked him when they had stocked them and he said never. How would he know that there had not been the demand if they had never test marketed them? Mercifully now most reatilers are just starting to get the message and size 9s and 10s will be the norm within the next 5 or 10 years.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

To be honest I'm not so sure. A few years ago I asked a manager at a stire why they don't stock size 9s (UK) and he told me that there was no demand for them. I asked him when they had stocked them and he said never. How would he know that there had not been the demand if they had never test marketed them? Mercifully now most reatilers are just starting to get the message and size 9s and 10s will be the norm within the next 5 or 10 years.

Yes daer, Take the capital turnover into consideration most manufacturer will stock the normal size .As the demands of size 9s and 10s increased,maybe more and more munafacturer will stock those shoes:smile:

Had I been the store's owner I would have noticed that 8s never got as far as the sale and so I would start to buy more of them and fewer of the sizes that were always left over, then I would have tried a few 9s.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Had I been the store's owner I would have noticed that 8s never got as far as the sale and so I would start to buy more of them and fewer of the sizes that were always left over, then I would have tried a few 9s.

That strategy is far too sensible for corporate executives to figure out and follow. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If there are any available in a us 14 (uk12) or eur 46 please let me know!!!

Daer,yes We can provide high heel shoes in my pisaca in size us 14 (uk12) or eur(41- 46) .MOQ is 5 pairs for each model.You can buy them all by yourself or together with your friend:smile: