My first hello !

Hello to you all from sunny Brisbane Australia.

I've been looking & lurking on the forum for a little while now, since I found the courage to buy my first pair of heels.

As my forumname suggests these are very pink, and very nice to wear.

They are 5 inch heel, strappy Diavolinas, with a (dare I say) sexy little zip up the heel.

I've been house-wearing, and occasionally driving with them, and planning to be game enough to street heel soon - any help or suggestions ??

Now if I could only figure out how to add images to this post I'd let you all see them, and enjoy with me - any help ?? :)

Suggestion number 1: Don't drive in them, you'll bugger up the heel. Suggestion number 2: Get a similar pair in black and wear them with pride. You got to make 10 posts before you can post images. Welcome to the forum! :)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Welcome to hhplace, pinkheellove :sad: There is an entire thread devoted to pink high heels. Perhaps you've already found it? If not, just browse around a bit. Wonderful that you are planning to wear your heels out in pubic. Go for it. :P:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.