New Carvela boots!

chris100575

I'd been, it's almost fair to say, lusting after these boots for a while and when I spotted on Amazon that they had one pair in my size at a bargain price I had to have them! I think they're gorgeous, and they're my highest heels yet. :)

post-988-133522914352_thumb.jpg

post-988-133522914357_thumb.jpg

post-988-133522914363_thumb.jpg

Hi Daz, the heels are six inches and the platform's about half an inch. Being used to mostly four inch heels they're not easy to walk in but I'm getting the hang of it. It is kind of fun tottering around in them though! Benno: well spotted! I'll be peeling those off when I get out of the boots. :)

Hi Dawn. They don't feel very natural yet, they're a fair bit higher than I'm used to but I am getting better in them. Having said that, there is a certain appeal in having a pair that are hard to walk in! I may have to keep an eye out for future Carvela offerings now that Faith seem to be on their way out.

Chris100575:-) I'm sure that you will get the thrill of mastering the higher heel soon. Keep at it and have fun while you are doing it. No doubt they will soon become your favorites to wear and they do look perfectly natural on you. Maybe the higher heel is the answer. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Trolldeg's entitled to his opinion, I don't expect they're to everyone's taste. Bit of a story behind these actually; I bought a pair on Amazon in November last year, the only pair they had in a 41. They were £90 which was a fair saving from Kurt Geiger where they were £160 but they were a bit tight. I thought they'd probably wear in, but at that price decided not to risk it and reluctantly returned them. Fast forward six months and again they have one pair in a 41, but this time they're only £40! For that price they were too good to miss and I figured if they didn't wear in I could get back what I paid on Ebay. As it turns out they get more comfortable every time I wear them. :)