Hello

So many beautiful shoes out there! HHP looks like a nice place to hang around. I'll be over there, watching the pretty shoes and people going by. :)

Meeny:-) Take a moment to tell us a bit about yourself and just what interests you about high heels. Are you a wearer or just an admirer? Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi again. I am both an admirer and wearer. I remember being fascinated with my mom's shoes and trying them on when I was three. I seem to have a sprinkling of transgenderism, and I'm okay with that. For me it is expressed in a love of all things feminine. High heels, and the ability to move fluidly and confidently in them is the height of femininity. A few years ago I fell in love with Suzy Parker. Since then I have grown enamored of much of the 50s fashion. The long narrow skirts, veil hats, gloves, even cigarette holders. And of course the stiletto heel was born in the 50s. My taste is pretty classic: pumps, slender heels, minimum decoration. [wistful] Louboutin is superb. [/wistful]

Welcome to hhplace, meeny :) Nice to have you here with us. Have you ever worn your high heels outside of your house to the mall or just to go walking?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Been out and about several times. Halloween was the best. My workplace contains a number of creatives, and so we get some latitude for unusual behavior. Coming to work in a Halloween costume is permitted. My costume was a goth chick. I had these wonderful lace-up boots with 4-1/2"heels. Got to wear them all day. Walked a couple blocks to a restaurant for lunch and back. Was whupped at the end of the day, but it was a very good whupped.

Welcome meeny, Thanks for sharing your stories, that is awesome you have explored that side of you. I look forward to more of you stories/adventures in heeling. It also great to have a few others with you to share your interest. Enjoy, Mtnsofheels