pls help: what did mr. louboutin say?

pata

Hello, may be somebody here can help me?

I read an interview with Mr. Louboutin in a german magazine, and it was wonderful what he says there:

Ich liebe Frauen in High Heels: sie geben ihnen Charme, mässigen ihr Tempo. Zum Glück, denn wer durch die Welt rennt, verpasst viel.

It is for sure a translation, does anybody of you know how the original goes, in english or in french?

my appr. translation is: I love women in high heels. these give them charme (?) make them slower (?). what a luck (?) as those who run trough the world miss (?) a lot.

Can you help me with the original words - or at least with a correct translation?

• Like 1

Hi Pata,

A literal translation would be:

I love women in High Heels: they give them charm and moderate her tempo. Luckily, because who runs by the world, misses a lot.

Hello, may be somebody here can help me?

I read an interview with Mr. Louboutin in a german magazine, and it was wonderful what he says there:

Ich liebe Frauen in High Heels: sie geben ihnen Charme, mässigen ihr Tempo. Zum Glück, denn wer durch die Welt rennt, verpasst viel.

It is for sure a translation, does anybody of you know how the original goes, in english or in french?

my appr. translation is: I love women in high heels. these give them charme (?) make them slower (?). what a luck (?) as those who run trough the world miss (?) a lot.

Can you help me with the original words - or at least with a correct translation?

What a beautiful compliment and so true, in this age it's rush, rush, rush!

keep the cost down and the profit high

Quality costs because there is time, care and effort.

Thanks for the translation Amanda.

Al

Hi Pata,

A literal translation would be:

I love women in High Heels: they give them charm and moderate her tempo. Luckily, because who runs by the world, misses a lot.

thank you, it sounds wonderful to my ears :)

Actually you're all wrong, it translates as:

Every member of HHPlace has to give the tranny moderator a pair of shoes in size 9[uK} by way of subscription. She particularly likes my shoes.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Actually you're all wrong, it translates as:

Every member of HHPlace has to give the tranny moderator a pair of shoes in size 9[uK} by way of subscription. She particularly likes my shoes.

Well as I mentioned my translation was purely literal. Of course with some artistic license and a liberal amount of spin it could easily be read like that.