question for the ladies here...

zip up boots

I hope this doesn't sound too stupid... My beautiful wife knows how much I love seeing her wear boots and other sexy shoes, and she's a pretty good sport about letting me buy her certain pairs of boots and stuff that we see every other season or so we we're shopping. There are only certain styles she likes to wear out in public though, mostly high heeled boots (which I thoroughly enjoy!), but I also really enjoy the look of those flat heeled "pirate" style boots that are popular as well. She's not a big fan of that style,(she's a die-hard high heel girl) however she let me buy her a pair recently. She and I agreed that she would not be wearing them out though since she's not a big fan of that style. My question is this, what is the best way I can ask her to wear them for me around the house without making her feel annoyed or something like that? I just feel like it's wrong of me to bug her about wearing those boots because I know she is not exactly a fan of them, and who probably wants to be bugged about wearing certain shoes around the house anyway is what I keep thinking... But she looks so cute in them, that I just cannot stop picturing those boots on her. I just feel goofy about wanting her to put them on at different times, It's probably so annoying to hear someone ask you something like... "hey can you wear these around the house...?"

I think all you should do is let her decide when it's time to wear them. Since she agreed on you buying them for her chances are that she'll be happy to wear them for you for time to time but let it be up to her to decide. There's no doubt that she's very aware about how much you'll like them on her so there's really no need for you to ask her again and again. I can only speak for myself and even though I love when my hubbie gets all excited over something that I wear I would feel very objectified if he kept on bugging me and asking me to put it on for him. I'm absolutely not saying that this is what you're doing! It seems like you're on the other hand very inclined not to make her feel uneasy about this and that's a really good thing :-) So, my advice to you is to maybe ask her once in a very non-demanding kind of way and then let it be up to her. Maybe she'll surprise you when you least expect it? :-D

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

zip up boots, I don't know what your relationship with your wife is, but from what you say, the flat heeled "pirate" styled boots are your thing and not hers. If she wears them, it would be only for your pleasure, which could be satisfying to the both of you. However, do you know what satisfies her and what are you doing to accommodate her? Taking care of her desires and wants should be in the same priority as much as your satisfaction.

M-A's advice is on the dot. Whatever you do, don't nag. That's the most effective way of making sure she never wears them again. If she seriously hates them, you should just hint that you'd love it if she wore them for you occasionally. Chances are she will wear them for you when there's a special occasion or when she's in the mood. Just a reminder though, it's hard for us to get in the mood if we are wearing something that we consider ugly or repulsive. -Sue

I appreciate everyone's feedback to my question. After hearing some different thoughts on this, I figure it's better if I just step off the whole idea of wanting to ask her to wear something around the house just for my enjoyment. I was worried it could be objectifying her on some levels or something like that, and I'm not ok with doing that. She knows I love seeing her wear all the different shoes and boots she has, so there's no need for me to bug or pressure her. I'm going to just sit back and let her do as she feels. I guess I just have a strong passion for seeing her wear different things, while I think that's cool and all, I need to realize I could easily turn it into something annoying from her standpoint.

Hi there, my hubby loves me wearing heels in the bedroom, he ask me so often, when you wearing your heels, and yes it gets a little bit nagging sometimes as we do not share the same passion, but as I know how he feels about heels, I just let it go, and maybe I must just wear them more in the bedroom for him, it also makes me feel good needless to say. So do not stop, as sometimes we wifes also needs to be reminded what you husbands like, and its easy for us to let it go and forget it!!!

Hi there, my hubby loves me wearing heels in the bedroom, he ask me so often, when you wearing your heels, and yes it gets a little bit nagging sometimes as we do not share the same passion, but as I know how he feels about heels, I just let it go, and maybe I must just wear them more in the bedroom for him, it also makes me feel good needless to say. So do not stop, as sometimes we wifes also needs to be reminded what you husbands like, and its easy for us to let it go and forget it!!!

Me too!! My husband LOVES me wearing high heels in the bedroom. He knows precisely what mood I am in when I do!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

make a deal. respectful and honest communication would be the base. still this can be playful and fun. you have to do something she really wants you to do (differentiate this from what YOU think she wants, cuz it is important she would really say hers!) and for this she would wear those boots where you want her to see them. but be realistic, do not force through this her in something she really does not like or whats not good for her (e.g. wearing overknee boots where for her it would be important for carreer reasons to wear classy pumps) - but if you both get the *point* it is kind of game and it is really fun then for both. greetz, *pata<-- has to do dishes for a week now but it is worth it :)