Faith goes into administration

LukeVibertUK

One small good news story from Faith closing down. A branch not far from me is opening up again through the initiative of former staff - rebranded it "Hope", which I thought was nice.

Have a look here:

http://store.hopefootwear.co.uk/

That is good news. Will wait to see what they offer. I bought from Faith on plenty of occassions and liked what I got. I wasnt too keen on their latest range but I feel the same towards Office etc. The boots in my avatar are from Faith. That pic is a few years old though.

I was walking down my local High Street yesterday afternoon, carrying my bits and pieces in a large, laminated cardboard 'Faith' bag, that they used for larger boot boxes....and a girl came up to me and asked me if I wanted to SELL her the bag!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I've kept the boxes and bags from my last couple of pairs from Faith too, and anything from Faith will be exempted from future collection downsizing. From reading the press release on the Hope website they are buying stock from Faith's suppliers, so hopefully they'll continue in the same vein. I'll certainly be keeping an interested eye on the website.