Hello

Hi, I also love to wear high heel shoes, I have a small collection of high heels. I have been wearing them for a few years now and I just love the way they feel.I don't go out in public in them but I wear them in my house.I also crossdress insidemy house too. I don't see why men can't wear high heels when woman can wear mens clothes and shoes.

Hi, I also love to wear high heel shoes, I have a small collection of high heels. I have been wearing them for a few years now and I just love the way they feel.I don't go out in public in them but I wear them in my house.I also crossdress insidemy house too. I don't see why men can't wear high heels when woman can wear mens clothes and shoes.

Welcome to hhplace, Rob8135 :) I'm sure you will find many of our members that share your love of women's shoes and clothing. While this forum focuses mainly on woman's shoes, there is a growing number of our members that mix and match items from the Girls side with their men's wear. So, I'm positive that you will probably hear from a few of them, soon.

:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.